Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mini Itx Power Supply I Need A New Power Supply For My Computer But It Has A Smaller 24 Pin Motherboard Connector!?

I need a new power supply for my computer but it has a smaller 24 pin motherboard connector!? - mini itx power supply

I have a new case for my computer and the old power supply would not be appropriate, but everything else is perfect. The case is a Thermaltake Armor Lite and the motherboard is a micro-ITX M2NC51 AR (HematiteXL). It has a port that is called 2 x 12 Mini DC power connector or something. I need to know if a converter or something. The motherboard is an HP Pavilion Slimline 3100N. I changed the board and the things of this new case, and now I need a new power supply, but the catch was large. Thanks for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment