Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thyroid And Menopause Is Having Hot Flashes A Part Of Having Thyroid Disease, Or Am I Still Going Through Menopause?

Is having hot flashes a part of having thyroid disease, or am I still going through menopause? - thyroid and menopause

I have thyroid disease and I do not take synthroid. When I'm hot, I'll break a sweat. It's like a heat wave had. I have no night sweats, so I know I'm out of menopause. There is someone out there is the same as has thyroid disease? This is very embarrassing for me ... a nuisance!

1 comment:

Maisa V said...

The symptoms of thyroid disease and menopause are almost identical. What to look for other symptoms that can mean the difference between the two states of health.

In addition to hot flashes, thyroid problems are symptoms of neck pain and swelling of the arms and legs. Blurred vision and extreme fluctuations in weight are also signs of a thyroid problem.

If you suffer from night sweats and vaginal dryness, which tend to suffer the symptoms of menopause.

I visit this site to learn more about hot flashes. http://www.hotflashfreedom.com/

Post a Comment