Saturday, February 13, 2010

Msn Girls Emails Boys And Girls....help!?

Boys and Girls....help!? - msn girls emails

Accept that it is a boy who loves me .. but I think I'm like last on the list .. Well, if there is nobody who comes to me. thats what i think ...
and I like him and he is gunna me on Monday, just ask! I do not know what to say! All my friends do not tell me ... but I would say yes ..
can be a ***, but very mild. idk .. plz help.

another subject I like this boy at the beginning and I am confused, whether interested or not .. Abit's fault other wel enough. / And it should be added to the e-mail to your msn babes .. The blcoks. and I have ... and wrote: "If your nice to meet you, ll add me .... e-mail" and said: "What no, but then it is" wrong thinking on this topic to help "to PPL Do you like me? or must --and maybe go to the ***?

1 comment:

dsarkdsa... said...

Everyone who cares, you say no, indicating that you might be something that you would not see.

Although there are also reasons to act as he did ... Trust your instinct to him, be honest and not to be trusted, or is the man that you choose and if someone else downloading? Do you think that you are playing games or simply do not know how to behave with people?

It is your decision, but if they leave, only careful and cautious and know what it really is, do not rush into something until you are sure Gl .. ..

Post a Comment