Friday, February 12, 2010

Nitro Mfm Snowboard Uk What Size Nitro MFM Bandera Snowboard Is Right For Me?

What size Nitro MFM Bandera snowboard is right for me? - nitro mfm snowboard uk

How big is Nitro MFM Bandera Snowboard is right for me? I'm 6'1 "and weighs 160 pounds. My shoe size is 11

I'm watching Nitro Snowboard MFM Bandera and I do not know if I should go to length of 157 or 159 (or slightly shorter) and whether or not that I have in the global world. It seems that my stats, I could choose one of these options, but it's the best? I do not think everything is better, but I wonder whether my right shoe. I do not know whether a more or less better. I drive usually runs nice and no snow.

3 comments:

B Rad8908 said...

Well, you need a wide board, you are no problems. But I will go with the 157, because he does not drive the deep snow. It is easy to handle and turn.

Hai Karate said...

Sorry to disagree with the previous answer to be, but it should certainly see a table with at least 25 cm wide size. Not not fit the boots ". Dogs is that size is extended 11 in cornering or pieces of snow. In addition, you lose a little toe / heel reaction, as with a view to the edges rather than color.

Your weight is actually by him to a minor on board, but. Each school of thought on the length of the board of directors has changed over the years due to the popularity of the park and pipe riding. Hell, I remember when you used to boards that buy at his chin upward.

A 157 wide, which will surely swim in the foam, but kept answering the park.

Oh! So be sure to find the right amount of flex and camber on the card you want. Flex is obvious (the stiffness of the board is). Camber refers to "pop". The plate on a flat surface and look underneath. The contact with the bottom center of the board is with the ground, the more camber you have. So if you are on board and begin to jump lift, the spring meeting of the Council more.

OK, I'm at work, but I could write much more. Hope this helps. And the 2007 Buyer's Guide Transworld Snowboarding library.

Danno_D_... said...

Yes, the latitude is more important. I suggest that at least 25 cm wide at the waist. The 159 is the best option.

Post a Comment