Saturday, January 23, 2010

Glass Top Table Bases Glass Table Top; Need Creative Idea For Base?

Glass table top; need creative idea for base? - glass top table bases

Each body here?

I have a circular (48 "diameter) glass table. I need a good idea to make a working basis. I am looking for an idea that is easy to do, but I want to spend more time for a good creative idea. The top of the table should be used in an outdoor courtyard. The house is situated in a rural area, and has a cottage feel. (I am a trim carpenter FWIW.)

2 comments:

Janel said...

A round ceramic urn / pot you do not measure. The glass and put in a position to find the desired in the color! () Ta Da SimplyPlanters.com release, Home Depot or a garden center, good luck!

sean s said...

Whiskey barrel
Wagon Wheel

Post a Comment