Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mpv Hire London Cheapest MPV Hire In London? (because I'm Moving House In Two Weeks Time)?

Cheapest MPV hire in London? (because I'm moving house in two weeks time)? - mpv hire london

I'm trying to understand where the cheapest rent in London instead of a van in the evening.

I'm 29, not a car for almost a year, but he spent several years of the NCB, until then, and had a clean driving license since I passed my test, it was 11 years.

I have a lot of things. Everything is in a room in a shared apartment, but I move to another house shared by two weeks. I would not feel comfortable driving a big truck, and I've never done before, so I make two or three races with my stuff in the back of a van. I live in central London, where parking restrictions during the day, I decided to do the same movement in the night.

1 comment:

Neil said...

Do not bother with the mini-van, just hire a small van - Merc Vito or something similar. The size of a minivan, but designed for the job market. Behaves like a car. To hire independent local telephone round places and negotiate a fee. Maybe ask them if they make an exchange if it reaches at 4pm and return to 10 clock. Only in their parking lot during the night I expect SA to pay about £ 50 tops for such an agreement.

Post a Comment