Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hand Blown Glass Christmas Ornaments Looking For A 1001 Nights Christmas Ornaments!?

Looking for a 1001 nights christmas ornaments!? - hand blown glass christmas ornaments

Hello, my Christmas tree on nights/1001 nights. I have plenty of onions, a peacock, a leopard, a genius, a bottle, Alladin, pens, etc. all are hand-blown glass ornaments (not Disney) material. I will always take the following decorations:

Bellydance
Taj Mahal
Magic Carpet

Back in the individual crystal jewelry, an idea of where to find?
Thanks

1 comment:

tink said...

If your town has a Christmas shop? My city has three major * * Christmas shopping and have something safe. You can settle down. Otherwise, why not look on eBay? I was very happy with this website for other items.

Post a Comment